2,158 results
All reviews shwedagon pagoda tiger hill lobby bar shuttle bus japanese restaurant swimming pool beautiful hotel small balcony lake view luxury hotel club floor breakfast buffet special thanks welcome drink nice pool spacious rooms an oasis
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good and beautiful hotel clean room I like so much
พนักน่ารักเป็นกันเอง ดูแลดีมาก ห้องสะอาดสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบครัน อาหารอร่อย ใกล้อินยาเลคแค่ข้ามถนน ไม่ไกลจากแหล่งท่องเที่ยวบางห้องสามารถมองเห็นชเวดากองด้วย

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ituzy
PrachayaPuengpanich, Executive Assistant Manager - Operations at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Yacoolzaaum I,

Mingalarpar. Thank you very much for your lovely review here on TripAdvisor.
We are so glad to know that our staff, cleanliness of your room, good food, excellent facilities and the good location of our hotel made you feel remarkable during your stay in our hotel.

We hope to welcoming you again for another great experiences in Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

International standards.

A bit dated but in good shape. Classic and elegant style. Clean.

Attentive service. They congratulated and gave a birthday cake to my mother.

Breakfast is complete. IF you are unable to have it due very early checkout, they will be gladly to give you a breakfast box.

Pool is relaxing.

High secutiry meassures to get into the lobby.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear draghignazzo,

Mingalarpar. Thank you very much for your review here on TripAdvisor.
It is our pleasure to know that you were satisfied on overall services of our hotel during your stay.

We will keep maintaining all good things you have mentioned at all time. Also we will keep on providing our excellent and surprising service to all of our guests.

Thank you very much.
And if you have plan to visit Yangon again in near or far future, please feel free to drop me an email anytime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The ONLY hotel in busy Yangon which gives you the luxury, quiet & away from hussle & bussle living in Yangon.

Three awesome restaurants serving Japanese, Chinese & Thai food. Must visit the lobby bar for music & breathtaking view of the Kandawgi Lake.

Gym & Spa facilities available

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank GundaBoy

Dear GundaBoy,

Mingalarpar. Thank you very much for your review here on TripAdvisor.
We are very glad to know that you were really enjoyed the RESORT AMBIANCE during your stay in our hotel.
And also your satisfaction on our overall facilities from excellent restaurants till the Health Club.

We will keep on maintaining our business hotel in resort style as well as maintaining our positioning as one of the best five star hotels in Myanmar.

Once you have plan visiting Yangon again in near or far future, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time visiting Myanmar (and Yangon) and I have to say the Chatrium helped make it a very enjoyable experience. The start of my trip got off to a bit of a bumpy start as a delayed flight/tight connection meant my luggage arrived on a different flight. What organised to be collected at the airport by the hotel and from there on my visit went very smoothly. The check in was very efficient and the staff were very helpful in explaining what needed to happen with my missing bag (which between them and the airline meant I needed to do very little and my bag arrived that night). I did check in early, around 10:30am, and I really appreciated that they had my room ready for me so I could get a quick nap after my long flight and then freshen up before I went exploring Yangon. I found my room to be very comfortable and spacious. They have a reasonable selection of food to choose from for breakfast and I also ate a couple of times in the lobby lounge, which was also good (it is a little pricey for the food). Their gym facilities are very good and I was impressed with the choice of equipment available and the air conditioning in there was very good as well. The hotel offers a courtesy shuttle to downtown two times (or three times at the weekend) but if the timing doesn’t suit a taxi will cost 4,000 kyat to downtown. The one time though that really stands out to me was how helpful and friendly all the staff were through out my visit and this really helped make it such an enjoyable experience.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Irish_Kiwi77,

Mingalarpar. Thank you very much for your review here on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to know that you had a good time during your stay in our hotel as well as your satisfaction on our professional & friendly staff and your satisfaction on our overall products.

Your such a nice review making our team a good motivation to keep on providing our excellent to all guests at all time.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again for your 2nd time in Yangon. And you could contact me anytime.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I'd booked a suite on Hotels.com thinking I'd have all the views. Well hotels.com website is a bit misleading. Not all suites have the view and the ones that do weren't available. So........I was very disappointed with my initial room. My mistake, but then I asked William in the Exec Lounge could I downgrade to a non-suite room with a view. Next thing a lady from management comes to say how about we'll upgrade you to a delux suite with view - "if you like it". New suite is just fantastic. everything about this hotel is excellent - why? The staff. In the end it is the people that make it. Everyone here is so open and friendly. In some ways it is a bit old style, and you can find more modern techno places, but everything works (even the iron in my room is a simple buy effective steam iron to "uncrease" the frequent traveller (aka man living in a suitcase). Hotel position is great for the lake and temple and close enough to the town centre. Hotel restaurants so far have great service and the food is high quality and more than enough. Thank-you to all the hotel staff - Especially William in the Exec Lounge. I really do recommend this hotel in Yangon. I have stayed in other 5 star hotels here on previous visits...........you can't read my reviews because there are none. They didn't hit the spot. Chatrium Royal Lake is the one to come to.

Room tip: My view is choose a room with lake or pagoda view. Wake up to a great view.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Anthony K,

Mingalarpar. Thank you very much for your kind review here on TripAdvisor.
So glad to know that you had a good time during your stay in our hotel as well as your fully satisfaction on our staff regarding how to handle the situation and how to make guests happy.

I have already passed your special appreciation to Mr. William and Ms. Kay Khine for their outstanding excellent service.

Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is lucky that we have a great team. And also very lucky that we have chance to service a lot of love guests as you.

We will keep on providing our excellent to all of our guests and maintaining the positioning of one of the best five star hotels in Myanmar.

Please drop me an email, once you have plan to visit Yangon again. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you.