2,145 results
All reviews shwedagon pagoda tiger hill lobby bar shuttle bus japanese restaurant swimming pool beautiful hotel small balcony lake view luxury hotel club floor breakfast buffet special thanks welcome drink nice pool spacious rooms business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019

Nice Hotel with full facilities upon 5-star overall. Breakfast is another great option which made perfect stay to all guests.

Overall seems very acceptable under chain of Chatrium as I am quite familar with this brand in Thailand.

Personally, I do have one disappointed on co-operation between website of Hotel agent (as I booked) and Hotel Staff. Once breakfast for kids coming to big question mark to our booking condition, it seems that Hotel staff pushed me to work alone with website of Hotel Agent. At that moment, I followed up this issue with hotel staff at the counter or by e-mail (twice)......no feedback at all upto check-put. However, website of Hotel agent repled me to be responsible for all disputation.

Frankly speaking, this made me feel "not enjoyable" to my family trip at very first day of Yangon Visit.

I did not reflect "questionable" on Hotel Staff in this rating.

I did believe that Hotel Staff need more focus on customer-oriented..

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
PrachayaPuengpanich, Director of Rooms / Hotel's Executive Committee at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear Hatyaiman,

Mingalarpar.
Thank you very much for your review here on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy learning that you had a nice experience during your stay in our hotel.

Also, we appreciate your constructive comment as well. Definitely it will be shared to all concerned staff for immediate improvement. And corrective training will be taken place soonest. We are really sorry, if the mentioned event made you feel disappointed.

Once you have plan to visit Yangon again in near or far future, please give us a chance to service you again. And you could drop an email to me at anytime.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Been traveling around Myanmar for the last week, it was nice just to relax by the pool and skip the hustle and bustle of Yangon traffic and heat
Glad I chose Chatrium to stay as the hotel is spacious to stroll around and the swimming pool is huge.
Breakfast has great choices and does cater for all.
Rooms with balconies are also great nice comfy bed to sleep on is a plus.
Chatrium staff of always around to help they speak English and are always saying “mingalaba” when you walking by
If you looking for a end of holiday escape Chatrium should be on your list you can get a day pass to use the pool at $25

Thanks Chatrium team

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dkedwards

Dear dkedwards,

Mingalarpar.
Thank you very much for your nice review here on TripAdvisor.
We are so glad knowing that you had a great time during your stay in our hotel especially our good ambiance swimming pool area, great choices of breakfast buffet at Emporia Restaurant and the friendliness of our staff.

We are very lucky that we always have chances service lovely guest as you. And your review here is making our day.

Thank you very much. And if you have plan to visit Yangon again in near or far future, please do not hesitate to write me an email.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

The hotel itself give very luxury feel. You will see the unique of Myanmar once you enter the lobby. Rooms are neat and cozy. They also have a large swimming pool. Room service are nice. Breakfast is really great with variety of burmese food. I recommend to try Burmese milk tea here, a very delicious one. Staff are really nice and have excellence service minded. You can ask lobby for medicine or doctor if you need one in case of emergency. They also have the room with Shwedagon Pagoda view.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear sskevinjet,

Mingalarpar.
Thank you very much for your kind review here on TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy leaning that you had a great time during your stay in our hotel especially the luxury& local touches at our hotel lobby, good atmosphere at swimming pool, good quality of Food & Beverages, unique view from guest room and the most important, EXCELLENT SERVICE MINDED STAFF.

We will keep on maintaining our excellent as one of the best 5 star hotels in Myanmar.

Please do not hesitate to let me know, once you have plan visit Yangon again in near or far future.

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 days at the start of our visit to Myanmar. Perfect place to combine visiting Yangon, relaxing, enjoying sun and pool. Leaving you in the ideal mood to discover the more adventurous side of Myanmar. Service and room excellent. But best pool!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Michael P,

Mingalarpar!
Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon.
Thank you very much for your time writing this nice review for us.
We are very glad knowing that you had a perfect time during your stay in our hotel.

We will keep on maintaining our excellent such as room quality, service from our team and perfect ambiance within our hotel.

We are looking forward to providing you our excellent again in your next time visit Yangon in near or far future.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

My family and I visited Yangon so many times. We really appreciated the staffs in this hotel very much.
Here are some that very helpful:
Ms. Khin Thida and Mr. Nay Lin Aung who are at the Club Lounge.
And specially Mr. Ko Sai the house keeper on the 8th floor where we stayed.
Great service i am very impressed

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
PrachayaPuengpanich, Director of Rooms / Hotel's Executive Committee at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Kaew J,

Mingalarpar.
Thank you very much for your very nice review here on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy knowing that you had a great time during your stay in our hotel especially the excellent service from our staff.

I have already passed your special appreciations to Ms. Khin Thida, Mr. Nay Lin Aung and Mr. Ko Sai as well.

Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is very lucky that we have a great team here. And also very luck that we have a lovely guest as you.

If you have chance to visit Yangon again in near or far future, please feel free to contact me. Because we are looking forward to welcome & service you again.