I spent the first and last nights of my trip at the Chatrium Hotel Royal. The staff is incredibly helpful and the service is excellent! Hotel rooms are clean, nice size. Bed was comfortable. What is most exceptional with this hotel is the staff. On my first stay, I had an early morning flight before the breakfast begun so the staff packed me a "to go" breakfast and coffee without me asking. Was a nice surprise to see when I was checking out. Too bad this great customer service is not available at hotels in the US!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon shines as one of the city’s topmost hotels for pure luxury and rich colonial-style heritage. Situated among lush greenery and beside the famous Kandawgyi Lake, views are simply stunning and spectacular. Every guestroom is spaciously designed and furnished to reflect the luxurious surroundings, with breathtaking views of Shwedagon Pagoda. The Chatrium Club Lounge provides an added touch of luxury and exclusivity with a private check-in lounge, complimentary refreshments, access to our Meeting Rooms and many more special privileges. Choose from six restaurants and bars for delicious dining, relax by our beach-styled swimming pool, work-out at the Fitness Center and rejuvenate at Nemita Spa. Our Grand Ballroom is ideal for weddings, banquets and large events, with smaller meeting rooms available for more private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Myanmar