Stayed at the Chatrium again and found it another wonderful stay. Room had a nice view of the pagoda which looked lovely at night. Breakfast was simple but adequate. Pool was lovely as usual with an almost resort feel. Nice peaceful environment compared to the noise and crowd in the city. Transport may not be easy as it is not in city centre and most place would probably not be within walking distance but had someone to ferry me around so not a problem. Chinese restaurant standard is good and comparable to that of most major cities. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon shines as one of the city’s topmost hotels for pure luxury and rich colonial-style heritage. Situated among lush greenery and beside the famous Kandawgyi Lake, views are simply stunning and spectacular. Every guestroom is spaciously designed and furnished to reflect the luxurious surroundings, with breathtaking views of Shwedagon Pagoda. The Chatrium Club Lounge provides an added touch of luxury and exclusivity with a private check-in lounge, complimentary refreshments, access to our Meeting Rooms and many more special privileges. Choose from six restaurants and bars for delicious dining, relax by our beach-styled swimming pool, work-out at the Fitness Center and rejuvenate at Nemita Spa. Our Grand Ballroom is ideal for weddings, banquets and large events, with smaller meeting rooms available for more private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Myanmar