The Chatrium Hotel was a very comfortable base in Yangon. A good standard of accommodation but a few rough edges which is pretty common in places like this. The location is a bit away from downtown but the big pagoda is about 15 minutes walk and there is a lake/ nature reserve across the road which has numerous lanes which criss cross around the park. The restaurants in the hotel are OK and you won't starve. The pool area is nice and some big trees to provide shade from the midday sun. I would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon shines as one of the city’s topmost hotels for pure luxury and rich colonial-style heritage. Situated among lush greenery and beside the famous Kandawgyi Lake, views are simply stunning and spectacular. Every guestroom is spaciously designed and furnished to reflect the luxurious surroundings, with breathtaking views of Shwedagon Pagoda. The Chatrium Club Lounge provides an added touch of luxury and exclusivity with a private check-in lounge, complimentary refreshments, access to our Meeting Rooms and many more special privileges. Choose from six restaurants and bars for delicious dining, relax by our beach-styled swimming pool, work-out at the Fitness Center and rejuvenate at Nemita Spa. Our Grand Ballroom is ideal for weddings, banquets and large events, with smaller meeting rooms available for more private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, JovagoAsia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Myanmar