Great experience at the Traders Hotel in Yangon. Stayed over 5 weeks here during Feb and May 2013 for work. The newly refurbished gym is probably the BEST hotel gym I've seen. Had everything you could ask for. The hot tub, steamroom and sauna were also fantastic additions.
The rooms are very generous and clean so had no issues there.
Breakfast buffet was awesome and the menu changed daily which really helped when you stay for as long as I did.
Service of staff was incredible!! The lady at breakfast remembered me and my room number and even asked where i had breakfast when i didn't show up for a day. Great service !!
The location is also very good. Right in the city center and basically right next to Scott's market and Sule pagoda.
Definitely stay again when i come back to Yangon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar