If you're here for a business trip or even holiday this is the perfect place to stay! The facilities were great! A well kept gym and great pool! The restaurant was absolutely amazing! The a la carte menu is definitely worth a look! The food was amazing and the staff at the restaurant were amazingly professional! They were about to give me the menu but handed it to me back to front (Although there was no real front or back) and then she started saying how sorry she was! I was a bit shocked! I had never experienced such service in my life! Then when collecting the menus I was about to pick mine up to give to the man and he assured me it was fine! Wow!
The hotel rooms were amazing! Very well kept and nice views of the city from both sides of the building! Beds, pillows and blankets were very comfy and soft! And even though there were building works going on you wouldn't even know unless you read the notice they have in the room!
It is also a good location as just down the road are the markets!
Altogether a terrific experience and will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar