Large, modern luxury hotel, part of the Shangri-la group. Little or no local character but nonetheless conveniently located and a very comfortable place, a welcome haven after a gruelling long-haul flight or on your return from travelling up-country. The staff are extremely helpful, the rooms are well-appointed, and everything works, or did when we were there! Bonuses include the sumptuous breakfast, large inviting swimming pool and free wifi. The only problem we had was the check-out procedure. We may have been unlucky but on two separate stays we encountered a degree of confusion in trying to settle the bill. In one case a special package we'd booked online seemed to be news to staff. On the other, we finally ended up with a correct bill but in the name of a complete stranger! Things did get sorted out but the process took quite a time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar