I spent a lot of time reviewing where to stay. I wanted to stay where I knew it would be safe and also close to things. I only had a one night stay so I picked this hotel.
It seems this place is still construction. Don't expect a fully running hotel. The price I paid I would have expected breakfast to be included but it wasn't. They also quote the price in USD. If you pay by Credit Card you will be charged a fee. I brought enough cash to pay them so if you want to save money, bring cash.
Overall, the room was nice and the internet was faster then I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar