Newly renovated club rooms are very nice but it could have been better if your room has the view of the Shwe Dagon but unfortunately in this trip, I was given a room with a not so nice view...The Traders Lounge which is temporarily in the third floor since it's undergoing renovation, could use a lot of improvement in their food choices. You get the same thing everyday - even tried Traders Cafe but it's the same dishes that you get daily. Maybe the hotel should look into this when they are finished with the renovation - food choices! Price that you pay for the club room is quite high, too. Front desk staff should be properly trained on how to handle guests - preferably with a smile and with the sincere attitude to help out a guest. Since Myanmar has opened up, it will have an influx of international guests with varied needs so they should be trained properly how to handle these varied needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar