Large, standard hotel without a lot of personality. Rooms were good and beds comfortable. There's renovation going on at the moment but nights were quiet.and restful. The large outside swimming pool was wonderful, even for "lap" swimming. The lake is just across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JovagoAsia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar