Sedona Hotel Yangon
Savoy Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
$173
$57
$52
  • Breakfast included
Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
$143
$112
Belmond Governor's Residence(Yangon (Rangoon))
$260
Agoda.com
Summit Parkview Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
$70
$63
Sule Shangri-La Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
$160
$139
Agoda.com
Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
$74
Sky View Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
$44
Hotel Yankin(Yangon (Rangoon))(Great Value!)
$39
$35
$86
$72
1,186 results
All reviewsnew winginya lakelobby loungebusiness tripshopping mallfitness centerchinese restaurantbig hotelnice hotelbreakfast spreadswimming poollake viewluxury hotelnice poolbusiness hotelvisiting yangonclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I always stayed at Sedona Hotel with the club floor. The room is not bad.Always get the room which i preferred in club floor.The food at the INT restaurant are good. all the staff are very friendly. And the food in the happy hour at lounge are delicious and service is great. always enjoyed my every visits. Thanks Guys!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SedonaHotels, General Manager at Sedona Hotel Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear thihaO

We are happy to read your review.

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Sedona Hotel Yangon! We hope you will have a satisfactory stay with us, each and every time you are in Yangon.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here new years eve & attended their party - a lavish dinner (they seriously over catered) and an evening of 'Mask of Zoro' themed entertainment. We were entertained by a magician, some dancers - modern & traditional, a sword fight, the house band (doing various covers) and three (obviously well known) local groups - one of which was very good, doing rock overs - its bizarre listening to Guns and Roses in Burmese. The hotel was comfortable, we had a room at the back, overlooking the pool; the in house italian restaurant was good (we got chatting to the chef becuase I have a food allergy) but the in house Irish Bar was dead & uninviting - one of those places where everyone stops talking when you walk in. The hotel has a few gift shops & a decent spa. The breakfast buffet was very good & the Malbec red wine we had was supberb.

Room Tip: I wouldn't get a room at the front as the road seemed quite busy. The rooms at the back overlooking the pool seemed like a better idea. We met a lady who had lived there for 3 months & said the service was consistently good. We rang down and asked for extra blankets as we were cold. The wi-fi was a bit hot and miss.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SB H

Dear SB H

Thank you for spending New Year with us!

We hope you had a memorable stay and look forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for one night at club suite room. Room is very basic for a room of this level. From decor, amenities to bedsheets. The room can't compare to another 4 star hotel I used to stay in down town Yangon.

The selection of food is very disappointing. I got almost nothing to eat at the club lounge at 10th floor. Asian selection is just fried rice without vegi or meat. European selection got just baked beans and another 2 dishes. Fried eggs arrived after 20 mins. Fruit tray is almost empty and never refilled. 3 different type of jams are put in small cups and to be scooped with a small spoon. ( disgusting) Yogurt, apple juice, orange juice and water are stored in jars and kept inside a small dirty fridge with shelves are going to break anytime. The whole club lounge was run by a waitress.

Total disappointment indeed!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
6  Thank Thaikie

Dear SB H

Thank you for spending New Year with us!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is Yangon, not Bangkok! We had a one stay here after two weeks in country and appreciated the well lit room, the competent staff, the decent wifi ( free) and the good breakfast buffet. Hotel does need t be renovated but still we were happy with our stay plus it's close to the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Qwickrick

Dear Qwickrick

Thank you for your positive review!

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Yangon!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Last week, I reached Sedona for my meeting with some co-workers.The staff are good at communication.Meeting in Lobby Launch was excellent, especially for 5US$ service can get 2 hours wifi account. Marvelous!After Meeting, me and my friend have to report to our office in Germany but wifi account was no more with us. The Launch staff point us to go to Business Center.The Business Center staff's English is phenomenal.She explained us about 3HR acoount per 6US$ and about LAN.She was very patient even I complained to her.That Wednesday morning we used Wifi in that business center.Funny, my nose was running that's why the girl gave me a bit of tissue and she switched off the air condition. She was very kind , I appreciate of that delightful services.She requested me to write on this page,actually I didn't lived in Sedona but this review is respect and thanks for her.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank juli c

Dear juli c

Thank you for writing us this very encouraging review.

My team and I strive on providing excellent service to all guests, as well as ensuring our customers’ comfort remains a priority.

We hope you will stay with us again, the next time you are in Yangon.