I attended a conference that was held in the hotel in one of the conference rooms. I was informed before arriving that the hotel did not take credit cards and to ensure enough cash was brought along to cover the bill. When I actually arrived, they had no problem taking a credit card but wanted it at the beginning of the stay as it takes a few days for them to obtain clearance. The hotel is clean, the rooms are nice and the breakfast had many different options. There are also restaurants in the hotel and the lobby bar has nice piano music of an evening. There is an Irish bar downstairs which offers a live band and dancing. I was actually entertained by noting that the dancers can be seen from the room by tuning into one of the television channels that show the band and the guests on the dance floor. The only negative thing I had happen was that there were a lot of problems with the internet and I had to obtain three separate passwords from the front desk in a five day period as the password kept kicking out. I had a lakeside room with a nice view. Overall I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar