I had the opportunity to stayed at Sedona (Yangon) for a couple of time during my visit between 2010 and 2011. I must say that I did not experience any discomfort during my stay. The breakfast buffet was delicious with many varieties. The pool was amazing. The services were pretty much the same as any other hotels. The room is spacious and clean. The location is pretty close to the city itself so I could just go out and get to the place I wanted with short period of time. The view is spectacular if its facing the lake. Overall experiences was full satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar