See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

I was stayed in this hotel 29,5,2016 to 31,5,2016 when I check out I lost my money and also important documents. I contacted to them but not take serious action,again I contact to them reception staff said manager is out of duty call back 9am, again I introduced to them I'm diamonds card members reception staff said not only your my members we have too much members so how guest will feel about her words I feel very bad. Still I waiting for reply my lost items information my room number is 4007

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2016

I went to city golf club resort for body massage. When we went there receptionist said spa at 1st floor. The corridor of the hotel is poor light. Then we saw a waiter at 1st floor. We asked him where is the spa. He pointed a guest room, this is spa room and room was dirty. We wait the therapist. Two lady came inside for massage. Then they open TV and looking Idol program while massage. They don't give any attention to guest. OMG very terrible massage. The lady who massage to my friend, so dirty. When she massage, she lift my friend hand to touch her breast. And my friend was scare and we just stop.Ohhhhhhhhh. I will not go there again also I don't recommend you for massage at there. I don't know the other service are good or not. I mention only massage.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2015

Expensive but not clean
They charged always little bit more. I complained many times and then they changed.
You should be careful to look at your bills.
And it is too old hotel. There are massage place and KTV as well.

Room tip: Quiet place isolated place but golf course is very near
Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Staying here for business not pleasure. I wouldn't stay here unless I had to.

Pros:

A/C is cold and the mini fridge in the room is ideal for keeping snack sand water cold. Staff have a small understanding of english and laundry service is cheap, fast and good. Close to airport.

Cons:

The rooms leave a lot to be desired. No real cleaning is done outside of making the bed, changing the sheets, emptying trash and refreshing the towels. Vacuuming has to be requested. Ceilings and ledges have an array of dead bugs caught in cobwebs and a layer of dirt and dead insect bodies. Dusting doesn't happen and when housekeeping cleans your room, they leave the door open so all the mosquitoes and flying insects in the hallway come into your room. Poor sound insulation and the floor attendants are always speaking to each other down the hallway and the hallway phone rings at all hours of the night. Smoking is allowed in the rooms and because the walls are paper thin, if your neighbor is smoking, you may as well be in the room with him.

The restaurant has a breakfast buffet that caters to the Myanmar pallet. Other than the addition of eggs, the menu has no accommodation for western tastes. Mainly vegetables and starches along with some sort of native fish/pork/chicken dish. Orange or pink colored flavored water is the juice offered in the morning along with coffee and tea from instant add water packages. Lunch/Dinner is ordered from a Chinese Style or Thai Style Menu. One thing can be said for sure, you could order the same dish every night for a week and you would get 7 different dishes. While Chicken seems to be the main protein offered, it's either under-cooked, overcooked or chopped into small pieces to ensure its cooked. Simple fried chicken wings are 2 whole wings per order, cut into 12 pcs.

Internet connection is random and sometimes non existent. Once you do get connected, don't expect to do more than texting because the connection can't handle the data.

Overall:
You get what you pay for. Does not cater to Western pallets. Food is inconsistent and bland. Would not recommend long term, tolerable for a quick 1 or 2 days.

Date of stay: November 2013
2  Thank MizJoJo
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Plus points
Close to airport
Staff speaks decent English
Average service
English movie, sports and news channel
Surrounding area is quiet
Outdoor swimming pool

Minus points
Thin room door with poor sound insulation. You can hear people going in and out of their rooms.
There is a housekeeping phone along the corridor which annoyingly keeps ringing.
As a foreigner you can pay for the room in US Dollars but all other hotel facilities has to be paid in kyats.
Rooms are dated and not in the best condition.

Date of stay: February 2013