See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Good for stay and they have sea food and chinese restaurant as well. Place is clean and hygienic. Staff is customer friendly. Close to 8mile business center and Junction 8 wherr you have exposure to shopping and dining.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank RamanKhowal
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Since the time i visited Yangon was during the Thingyan festival and it is advisable not to stay in city centre, So in the end we booked this hotel since it is nearby to the airport. During Thingyan festival, every where is closed so most of our time is spend inside the hotel. The hotel is old and needed a fresh coat of paint, the room inside is very spacious and simple, although the place is old but hot shower is working, wifi is provided but slow, aircon is good and cold however it will need to take roughly 5 mins for it to start up. The bed is a bit hard but not affecting our sleep, there is a restaurant in 12th floor and the ground floor. Hotel breakfast is provided, wide varieties of choices and I love the Congee especially, no salty at all. Bacon and fried chicken is good as well, highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jacky84
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Well out the central city (8 miles) but not too far to the airport. Impressive foyer. Woefully slow wifi. Room looked good except for curtains. Very hot water in the shower. Lots of road noise being on a main road but not too bad overnight. Electric jug provided but no tea or coffee. Our group was leaving very early to catch a plane and breakfast was ready early for us – but it was already cold.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank lird5
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I just got back from staying in this hotel for a week while in Asia. Here are some things I saw -

The rooms were clean - white sheets, fresh towels each day.
I had a tub in my bathroom, but the others I was traveling with did not. (ask for a tub)
The hot water came fast and was plentiful.
There were a few English stations on the tv.
There is a laundry service - I think it was $2 for pants and $3 for shirts. But it may have been the other way around.
The buffet in the mornings was good. They have a station for soup or for eggs. You can ask them to make you "an omelet" or to make them sunnyside up. Plus there was peanut butter and jelly - for those who want simple and easy.
And the staff was very friendly.
AC in the room got good and cold. Took a little while, since it shuts off when you're not in the room.

Now - the Wifi was very weak. In the room, you might have it for a minute or two, then the signal would be gone. The same was true in the lobby. So - here's your tip - in the second floor (which was "1" in the elevator), where the fitness center and the business center is, the signal is strong and constant. I was able to download some shows on Netflix for when I had a few minutes to watch a show, and video chat with home.

Room tip: Check the wifi tip in the description
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank themadhatter726
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I arrive here on duty as I am tour leader.... It is situated at a convenient place, supermarket and some restaurants are near there, and 2 miles far away from the airport of the town. Breakfast is great one. And, whenever my travelers and I had early morning flights, they try to prepare all of the food for breakfast at anytime we requested. Yesterday, I needed their help urgently. They helped me right away as well. The staffs are polite and always smiling.... One thing I really like is they have plenty of rooms from where we can see sunset or sunrise

Date of stay: August 2017