Stayed for 2 nights in early July 2012. Rooms were elegant and spacious with clean functional bathroom. Lovely garden bar style restaurant where we ate a delicious breakfast including yoghurt with blueberries. Away from the city centre but good value at approx. $60 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Golden Valley, a quiet and green area of Yangon, Alamanda Inn is a charming and family-friendly bed & breakfast with 5 spacious and well-decorated air-conditioned rooms. Surrounded by a beautiful garden, the bar and restaurant offer tasty French food. And to make your stay the most enjoyable, the French and Burmese managers will surely share all their tips on Yangon and Myanmar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alamanda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamanda Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Alamanda Inn Yangon, Myanmar