TripAdvisor
Yangon (Rangoon)
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews shwedagon pagoda small gym friendly hotel home away from home quiet location junior suite a short taxi ride busy yangon residential area a wonderful stay hot water visit yangon within walking distance air conditioning rooms are clean inya lake breakfast buffet is
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I noticed that there is significant improvement with my every visit. All staff are well trained and very helpful. Rooms are clean, spacious and good value. Breakfast is also excellent and I enjoyed freshly cooked breakfast ( vary every day). I never had stomach upset after eating at Winner Inn ( Quality and food hygiene are top priority). Location is also very good.
I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: All rooms are good. I stayed in the room above dinning room and it is quiet( no disturbance from dinning room)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2019

Friendly staff, excellent location, value for money.
Boutique Hotel with tradition but up to date facilities.
Excellent food, good breakfast, new and pleasant garden area.
For us always the place to stay whenever we come to Yangon.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Whether it is only for a couple of nights or for a longer period, the Winner Inn is for me the perfect place to stay in busy Yangon. The Shwedagon pagoda is not far away. Rooms both in the old and in the new wing are always impeccably clean and the linen fresh and white. In the past years the very friendly owner has added a small and very peaceful garden restaurant, a wonderful way to spend an evening. In the morning, the buffet is abundant and offers both Myanmar and Western style breakfast. The extremely friendly and helpful staff deserves special mention. Without any hesitation I shall definitely return to the Winner Inn.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Lovely staff committed to making sure you have a great experience. The location is excellent and there is a garden to rest and relax in. The food in the restaurant is delicious. The room was very clean and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Yangon.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 1, 2019

Very happy with the location, food, service, and even internet. The room was as clean as I needed, and the restaurant offered good food. The service was what really stood out, with staff always ready to help and make your stay and transportation smooth and easy.

Date of stay: June 2018