TripAdvisor
Yangon (Rangoon)
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews shwedagon pagoda small gym friendly hotel home away from home quiet location junior suite a short taxi ride busy yangon a wonderful stay residential area hot water visit yangon within walking distance air conditioning inya lake stayed nights breakfast buffet is
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Have been staying here for two days. I must say the service is excellent. Staff is extremely friendly and amicable. Restaurant is almost impeccable from service to food. I had breakfast (free) and dinner there and both are great. If you can handle the spicyness you must try the tea leaf salad here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, great food selection and good breakfast. But I really liked the service, attention to hospitality, and a super friendly staff. Have them arrange the taxi, it's a fair price and no hassle on your end.

Also, it has a small gym if you fancy a run.

I will definitely go here for all my business trips.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my 4 day stay here. Room is what you see in the photos, and will be replenished and cleaned each day. Staff service is top notch, as staff are very helpful and friendly. The buffet breakfast will change up each day, and will provide a lovely start to your morning :)

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Good service. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The place is clean. I just hope they have rooms without carpet (in fairness, I was too tired to ask to be transferred, but I am sure if I asked and they have such kind of a room, they will move me to another room). I have not tried the free breakfast, but a friend said, it was lovely.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Very considerate, attentive and service oriented staff. The entire Winner Inn staff family are remarkable and made my 6 days here so easy as if I was in my own home.
Clean, maintained and if I needed anything, they made it happen.

Trip type: Traveled solo
AungMyoMyint, Business Development at Winner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you very much. Winner Inn will always be your home in Yangon.