TripAdvisor
Yangon (Rangoon)
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews shwedagon pagoda small gym friendly hotel home away from home quiet location junior suite a short taxi ride busy yangon a wonderful stay residential area hot water visit yangon within walking distance air conditioning inya lake stayed nights breakfast buffet is
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

This is my second stay at the Winner Inn. The staff is very service conscious and will try and help you as much as possible. The rooms are clean with firm beds and a good shower. The restaurant serves a tasty, if somewhat limited, breakfast buffet, and their lunch/dinner menu has a good selection at reasonable prices. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Always negotiate your taxi fare before getting in. Two to four thousand MMK will get you almost anywhere.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
AungMyoMyint, Business Development Manager at Winner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you very much for your review and for coming back again. Looking forward to have you here on your future visits to Yangon.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I was with my son in August 2017, We had a very good time in our stay, very cleaned room , excellent buffet, very friendly and polite guys, very informative guys of front desk.The only thing is a bit umido in the room, may be because of rainy season

Room tip: Silence, but can't see any view from our room (3 floor)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review! So sorry that you experienced that umido feeling. We are airing out the rooms as much as we can especially during this rainy season. Come back again during winter when the weather is much better!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I would recommend Winner Inn hotel for you who will travelling to Yangon. This hotel is not far to the city center and really a valuable hotel. You will get clean room, friendly staff, nice breakfast with various kind of Myanmar traditional culinary. The hotel also kindly wrapped the breakfast for guest who have to catch early flight and have no time for breakfast at normal time service. I would definitely stay in this hotel whenever I have chance to visit Yangon

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review! Please visit us again! Looking forward to have you back.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Complete with all the basic necessities you might need.
Very clean hotel, nice staff.
Basic buffet breakfast, but good enough.
Location was also good.
Good Wifi.

My only complain is the bed and pillow itself, I don't know why but I didn't have a good sleep during my entire 4 day stay. I stayed in room 208.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you very much for the review. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a goodnight sleep. How can we improve the bed and pillows so that you can sleep better next time? Let us know!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Winner Inn has become my regular place of stay whenever i'm in Yangon. More than a year on, I found that they have maintained their courtesy to guests, cleanliness of rooms, and good quality food. They could do with a wider variety of food though...it would be a plus plus :)!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AungMyoMyint, Business Development Management at Winner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. We are going to add more items to the restaurant menu as you suggested within the next few months. We are testing new recipes now. Come back again soon!