TripAdvisor
Yangon (Rangoon)
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews shwedagon pagoda small gym friendly hotel home away from home quiet location junior suite a short taxi ride busy yangon residential area a wonderful stay hot water visit yangon within walking distance air conditioning rooms are clean inya lake breakfast buffet is
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Hotel is good for staying. Clean room. Very kind and helpful staff. Though I am vegetarian and long stay, comparatively less veg options but available options were good. I spent 5 months in Winner Inn and will surely prefer to stay in Winner Inn next time. :)

Room tip: Add more options in food which help Vegetarian people...
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AungMyoMyint, Business Development Manager at Winner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your patronage and for your review on the rooms, staff and restaurant menu. We are preparing more vegetarian options and hope you can try them when you're back with us. We look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2016

Our room was clean and well organised. Everything worked well. The food in the restaurant was tasty. There is a small gym with a running machine. It is easy and inexpensive to get from the hotel to other parts of the city in a taxi. Beautiful Inya Lake is nearby. The WiFi is fast and reliable. Above all the staff were friendly, extremely helpful and polite.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
AungMyoMyint, Business Development at Winner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Thank you so much for your review on the rooms, restaurant, facilities and the staff. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will forward your feedback to the staff for encouragement. We hope to serve you once again on your future visit.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

I chose to stay here again for 15 days as i had a pleasant experience during a previous stay in December 2015.

The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. The AC and wifi worked well in the bedroom, although the internet connection could have been faster.

During this visit i didn’t try the buffet breakfast as I found it to be below average during my previous visit in December, as it was very oily and greasy.

The room curtains should be thicket as bright light shines through in the early morning.

Thank you all for my pleasant stay again! You will defintely see me again!

Room tip: Either 7th or 4th floor
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you very much for your patronage and for your review on the service staff, rooms, and restaurant. I will forward your feedback to the staff and management for encouragement and improvement. I will check with the kitchen regarding the buffet breakfast. As for the blackout curtains, we are in the process of making it and it will be installed very soon. Hope to serve you again on your next visit to Yangon.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here two nights on a business trip and was pleased with the level of comfort and service this hotel offered.

The beds were comfortable, rooms were very clean and welcoming. The level of service was suitable. The hotel was located within walking distance to the Shwedagon Pagoda.

The only minor shortcoming was the breakfast buffet which did not offer much of a variety. I would have liked to see more fruit and better quality bread.

Overall, a pleasant comfortable stay.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback on the rooms, location and the breakfast. Thanks to your reviews we are able to improve. I will check with the kitchen regarding the buffet variety. We hope to serve you once again on your future visits to Yangon.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Very clean rooms and super comfy beds. Secured door locks and safe in room ( I am lady and I am very particular about this).

A shoutout to all the ground staff who are always ready to assist me, so humble and warm.,,very attentive.... I am so impressed... (They stood up in respect when I walk pass, I haven't seen such good manners for a long time).

Will come back to stay here when I visit Myanmar again :)
Thank you... :)

• Trip type: Traveled on business
AungMyoMyint, Business Development at Winner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. Your positive feedback on the staff, rooms and facilities greatly encourage us to improve and serve better. I will forward your compliments to the staff. We are all very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future travels to Yangon. Hope to serve you again.