We stayed in this budget hotel for one night. I think $50 per night in Yangon is relatively inexpensive believe it or not so it was not too much of a surprise to find that, although staff were delightful and eager to help, the room was not that great. As with many places in Yangon it was quite small, musty, quite old furniture and no view from window. Excellent wifi connection however, and a good breakfast. Bathroom was clean but 'interesting' - in terms of the wiring for the electric shower, and the plumbing was a bit DIY.
Great character though and, if I was on a budget I probably would stay there again as it was perfectly safe and friendly and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family hotel in the heart of Yangon. Your home away from home. Located in an all inclusive residential neighborhood (supermarket, beauty salons, restaurants and bars all within walking distance from the hotel) with easy access to the rest of Yangon as there's a taxi stand right in front of the hotel. The hotel is a 45mins drive from the Airport and 20mins drive to the City Center. Shwedagon Pagoda is just 20mins walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Winner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winner Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Winner Inn Yangon, Myanmar