for 60 usd I would expect a little bit more.
the breakfast is very basic, nescafe and 2 slices of toast is not really much, the location is not too bad but the bathroom is old, the beds are not really new and the tv set features about 5 channels, with only 2 of them in english.
the laundry service is extremely expensive as well as the slow internet for 1000 kyat the hour is not always working.
sad to see that myanmar hotel prices have to be like this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family hotel in the heart of Yangon. Your home away from home. Located in an all inclusive residential neighborhood (supermarket, beauty salons, restaurants and bars all within walking distance from the hotel) with easy access to the rest of Yangon as there's a taxi stand right in front of the hotel. The hotel is a 45mins drive from the Airport and 20mins drive to the City Center. Shwedagon Pagoda is just 20mins walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Cancelon, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Winner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winner Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Winner Inn Yangon, Myanmar