I stayed here for 1 night in March and would have stayed longer but it was fully booked. It is a pleasant hotel and reasonably good value at $30 U.S. (cash) per night for a single room with breakfast.
The room was clean and well equipped with fridge, TV and a large shower room with plenty of hot water.
I had quite a good dinner there as it was quite late and I was able to use one of the computers in the lobby for which they charge.
Breakfast was a meagre affair with some scrambled egg, bread and juice so as with many hotels in Myanmar you will need to eat again shortly after.
Location is a bit out of the main downtown area which is about 15-20 minutes by taxi but it is only about 10-15 minutes from the airport so quite handy if you are arriving late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family hotel in the heart of Yangon. Your home away from home. Located in an all inclusive residential neighborhood (supermarket, beauty salons, restaurants and bars all within walking distance from the hotel) with easy access to the rest of Yangon as there's a taxi stand right in front of the hotel. The hotel is a 45mins drive from the Airport and 20mins drive to the City Center. Shwedagon Pagoda is just 20mins walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Winner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winner Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Winner Inn Yangon, Myanmar