Agree completely with Cieliafrog (as these guys dont care anymore)-DISLIKE THIS PLACE-Guys, times are changing in myanmar-internet (which is very common almost everywhere) is a must when travelling as we know-the wifi was horrific for my stay just recently here. The neighbhour hood is in a poor area which is fine but just to be mindful. Comparing it to the bikers world (which we also stayed at) they are chalk and cheese apart. You are just another number/person in motherland inn2-they have no personaility at all and all they want is "money now"....I am eXtremely easy going when it comes to travelling but our room freaking STANK......The breakfast was ok but the poorest in myanmar- 35 usd is alot for a twin room (maybe if you dormed it you wouldnt feel as wasted with your money.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. We offer the convenience, comfort and value that our international guests expect.Located walking distance from many of Yangon's most popular attractions including Sule Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, Kandawgyi Lake, Botahtaung Pagoda, as well as many excellent restaurants. A short taxi ride takes you to Shwedagon Pagoda, Inya Lake, and the Fine Art Museum. Nearby there are many opportunities to explore local neighborhoods and small markets full of the colors, sights and sounds of Myanmar. The hotel is also located on convenient bus routes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Mother Land Inn 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mother Land Inn 2 Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Mother Land Inn 2 Yangon, Myanmar