Despite booking months ahead and confirming 3 times, including 1 week before by email, we arrived on Christmas eve to be told no rooms were available. The staff were not very friendly or apologetic but they did refer us to the Chan Myaye Guest House closer to town which ened up being great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. We offer the convenience, comfort and value that our international guests expect.Located walking distance from many of Yangon's most popular attractions including Sule Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, Kandawgyi Lake, Botahtaung Pagoda, as well as many excellent restaurants. A short taxi ride takes you to Shwedagon Pagoda, Inya Lake, and the Fine Art Museum. Nearby there are many opportunities to explore local neighborhoods and small markets full of the colors, sights and sounds of Myanmar. The hotel is also located on convenient bus routes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Mother Land Inn 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mother Land Inn 2 Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Mother Land Inn 2 Yangon, Myanmar