This place was about a 20 minute walk from the downtown area, but since it's in a more residential area you feel more of the local lifestyle especially the weird India ceremony thing around the corner. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the wifi sucked, the breakfast was amazing, clean rooms, and they had a free airport shuttle which saved 8,000 Kyats. Idk if there's dorms, but there were some families that were staying there as well. Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. We offer the convenience, comfort and value that our international guests expect.Located walking distance from many of Yangon's most popular attractions including Sule Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, Kandawgyi Lake, Botahtaung Pagoda, as well as many excellent restaurants. A short taxi ride takes you to Shwedagon Pagoda, Inya Lake, and the Fine Art Museum. Nearby there are many opportunities to explore local neighborhoods and small markets full of the colors, sights and sounds of Myanmar. The hotel is also located on convenient bus routes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Mother Land Inn 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mother Land Inn 2 Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Mother Land Inn 2 Yangon, Myanmar