This is a great place to not only stay, but meet other travelers and get information about Yangon and Myanmar. We started our trip staying here in Yangon and it was perfect. The map they hand out was perfect and the area was relatively quiet but also central to the rest of central Yangon. Of course, a place like this in Myanmar is usually booked way ahead. This is particularly true of the high season, when we were there, so I definitely recommend sending them an email and booking ahead. In the rainy seaon, it might be a good idea as well.
The rooms themselves were basic but clean. They had the typical toast and eggs breakfast, but I definltey recommend ordering one of the Burmese breakfast options the day before. There is no wifi and the internet connection is far from speedy, although this may depend on the time of day you are there.
Easy to get to, all the taxi drivers (at least at the airport) know where it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. We offer the convenience, comfort and value that our international guests expect.Located walking distance from many of Yangon's most popular attractions including Sule Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, Kandawgyi Lake, Botahtaung Pagoda, as well as many excellent restaurants. A short taxi ride takes you to Shwedagon Pagoda, Inya Lake, and the Fine Art Museum. Nearby there are many opportunities to explore local neighborhoods and small markets full of the colors, sights and sounds of Myanmar. The hotel is also located on convenient bus routes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Mother Land Inn 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mother Land Inn 2 Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Mother Land Inn 2 Yangon, Myanmar