Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $96.00
from $51.00
from $52.00
More Info
All reviews careful driver car rental king palace knowledgeable guide golden rock shwedagon pagoda wai waterfall mon mr mandalay bagan
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Fantastic service, very comfortable cars and all on time.Nice clean car and nice driver. Would use again! The business is on WhatsApp perpetually- so easy to contact. We have hired Great Way Yangon car service for a full day trip to all the temples, it was awesome. Thank you, high recommended!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

Dear Mr.Wai

Thank you for the wonderful time you had given us in this trip, you were very patient and your company was wonderful and your wisdom and knowledge and practical approach towards the tourist philosophies are smile crackers definitely. Your help during ordering food for us and volunteering to take pics of ours and keeping us engaged with your conversations are truly appreciated.

I would really recommend you for any of my friends who wish to take a trip within Myanmar.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

It was a pleasure working with Mr Wai Yan over the past few days: he took care of my airport transfers, ensuring that I would beat the notorious weekday traffic congestion.

He arranged for Mr Aung Pyae (driver) and Mr Tun Tun Win (guide) to show me around Yangon Region: both are conversant in English and competent professionals. The transfers between places, based on my self-planned route, was executed seamlessly, with valuable inputs from both of them. Mr Tun Tun's sense of humour made my tour all the more entertaining.

Also, don't worry about meals: they certainly know the best places.

You can count on Mr Wai Yan's experience to fulfil your transportation needs within and beyond Yangon.

Thank you Mr Wai Yan and your team for leaving me with many happy memories, and a positive impression of Yangon and the Burmese people.

- Step, 12-16 December 2019.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

we found Wai through recommendations on tripadvisor and were happy he was available for our 2 days trips.
Our first time in Yangon so its always hard to know what to expect but Wai exceeded our expectations.
We did 2 day trips - one to Bago and the other around Yangon city.
Wai is a kind and considerate man; he took into account our specific wish to visit the War Cemeteries to pay respects at a family grave and even took us to a local flower market to buy a bouquet.
Wai has ideas for an itinerary and timings which is perfect for first time visitors but is flexible for example on lunch times and comfort stops.
Wai's english is good enough for conversations on wide range of topics such as myanmar history culture and food and he has a great sense of humour.
We will certainly be booking Wai again on our next trip to myanmar and he is also able to arrange tours countrywide.
Thanks so much Wai!

Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

I have amazing experience Yangon day trip. Great Way Yangon organized very good for trip.I visited many places Shwdagon, Sule
Pagoda,Inya Lake, Kandawgyi park, Reclining Buddha,Scott Market and Junction City mall. Amazing dinner at Minn Lann sea food restaurant. Sea food are very fresh and the prices are reasonable. The guide, Mr.Wai, He is very friendly and experience guide. Thanks, Great Way Yangon.

mint696, Owner at Great Way Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Thanks for your review