Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $107.70
from $25.00
from $108.98
More Info
All reviews nyi nyi our tour guide golden rock head office inle lake yangon airport days trip fantastic trip his knowledge beautiful country moe chit journey thoughtfulness mr information mandalay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

A part of our last trip to Mayanmar has been organised by The Mighty Myanmar Travel, via trip.me. Mrs Pwint has been very helpful to propose a 5 days trip between Yangon, Bagan and Mandalay, including domestic flights, visits, guides, accommodation, and very responsive when we have requested modifications. All went perfectly well. Thank you fo The Mighty Myanmar Travel and in particular Mrs Pwint.

Date of experience: December 2019
Mighty M, General Manager at The Mighty Myanmar Travel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Krisborntotravel,

Many thanks for your great review on our TripAdvisor and your review is very helpful for new travelers who would like to visit Myanmar.
We and Pwint are very glad to arrange this perfect 5 days trip for you and if you need any further information, please feel free to contact us. We remain at your disposal.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Daniel Townsend is out of this world ! BEST guide that I've ever came across over my last 30 years of travel. So blessed to have Daniel as our guide making our journey to Yangon/ Inle/ Bagan most enjoyable and memorable ! Impeccable planning in our itinerary with perfect execution. Most professional and with such wonderful personality making our week long trip a superb experience .....

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

What a Trip! 10/10

My Brother (21) and me (23) booked a 16 Days Trip with the Mighty Myanmar travel. We had no real clue about the country and on what to do. Pwint in the Head Office in Yangon choose a travel Plan for us and we trusted her. Our guide Nyi Nyi Myo Set Naung picked us up at the airport and we started our journey together.
Everything was perfect! Nyi Nyi was so respectful and kind during our trip. A truly amazing and remarkable person. We quickly became friends and were having fun all day long. :)

Our personal Highlights of the trip were Bagan and Inle. Both incredible and magical places.
We had heard so many positive things about Myanmar in advance but this experience has surpassed all of our expectations but far.

Nyi Nyi and the Mighty Myanmar made this trip incredible . A journey my brother and we won’t forget for a long time.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank philippomi

Dear Philip,

Many thanks for your review on TripAdvisor and very glad to know that you had a incredible time during your 16 days trip to Myanmar with us and our guide Nyi Nyi.
We and Pwint are very delightful to arrange such kind of wonderful trip for both of you. If you need any further information about trips to Myanmar, please feel free to contact us and we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

My wife and I just returned from a 17-day tour of Myanmar. It was organized by The Mighty Myanmar, a Yangon-based travel agency that we found through trip.me.

Our itinerary went from Yangon to Golden Rock, then up to Mandalay and down the Ayeyarwady to Bagan, then over to Kalaw and Inle Lake. It was good introduction to central Myanmar.

The trip was superb. The logistics were flawless across three domestic flights and multiple cars and drivers. Our guide, “Zaw Zaw,” was a personable and knowledgeable companion. We especially appreciated his flexibility and instinct for what would appeal to us…. Our stay in Mandalay coincided with an alms-giving event for 30,000 monks. Zaw Zaw took us and it was astounding, one of the highlights of the trip…. When he found out we were Jewish, he arranged for us to visit Yangon’s only synagogue and the old graveyard…. When he learned we had lived in Nepal, he brought us to a village near Kalaw where descendants of WWII-era Gurkha soldiers still speak Nepali…. And every morning he would have maps marking the locations and order of the day’s stops. He worked very hard to make sure that all went well.

We highly recommend The Might Myanmar and Zaw Zaw.

Date of experience: December 2019
Mighty M, General Manager at The Mighty Myanmar Travel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Dear wgokjasvlknadv,

Many thanks for your amazing review on TripAdvisor.

It was our great honor to arrange such amazing trip and thank you again for using our service. Your review can be helpful a lot for our better improvement and so do our guide.

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us and we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

This was amazing trip!there were so many hightlights so may I list afew here and truly thanks to our outstanding patient kind amazing tour lead Thurein@ Pan Jr. was so organised and insightful.Each step of travel from the airline tickets to the ground transportation was handled in a professional and outstanding matter. Accommodations great,the food fantastic especially all the seafood,Vietnum noodles,hotpot and port slices we had. And his selected station guide, Victor, who was a truly gifted guide, had an encyclopedic knowledge of everything Hanoi, SaPa. Was always attentive to the group and had us laughing always. Don't miss him your trip to Hanoi.
What a fantastic trip n only vacation I have been on where I came back in better shape than I left. SaPa was Glorious peace and wonderfully safe with seeing beautiful diverse cultures. Seeing the Indochina rooftop was more than I ever expected.The Ha Long Bay is the relax and peace life lover dream, the different islands, CatCat village were all so unique. I don't have enough good things to say about this tour. Well organised by our lead Pan Jr. , again educational and most of all, FUN!!!! In short, I don't usually take tours, but this one made me feel like I got the jackpot.. Excellent!! Thanks you Mighty Day Travel!! Keep it up .. Best Regards, Hnin Mar San
(Member of Love to Travel Group)

Dear GoodTravellers100,

Many thanks for your amazing review on TripAdvisor and your review can make us proud of our service and Thurein.
Thank you again for using our service and if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We remain at your disposal.