Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $45.00
from $70.00
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews driver mr safe driver days trip great trip golden rock cottage industries inle lake visit myanmar mount popa tour guide beautiful country always on time daily lives soe itinerary burma bagan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We knew going in that this tour might be a little long for the little one but we’d read that the tour guides were flexible enough to move things around. Rosie was great at this. She was a real help. She also took some great photos for us. So while it’s a long tour she was definitely proactive in helping us rearrange to get the most out of it. As for the tour itself I liked the train and main pagoda but there’s also not as much going on as you might find in Thailand

Date of experience: September 2019
AndrewRoadtoburma, General Manager at Roadtoburma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello William,

Thanks for reviewing our day tour and well noted that you appreciate our Tour Guide & Driver. We will review some parts of attractions to enable for matching with global clients as alternative options. Thanks again for your feedback and wishing you all the best!

With warm regards,

Roadtoburma Team

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

City tour was a very good experience with our local tour guide Jack. He is knowledgeable and able to speak fluent english. His explanation has helped us to understand myanmar history and culture more deeply. Both him and his driver were very accommodative and friendly. The tour to Shewdegon Palace was the highlight, beautiful pagoda. Recommended eateries were at the renowed Rangoon Teahouse and Royal Garden restaurant where we were able to taste the traditional dish Mohinga. Overall experience was good and highly recommended to all who wish to cover Yangon history within a day but, not rushed.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

My tour guide, Linn was able to customize my Yangon city tour to best fit exactly what I wanted to see and do. I would highly recommend to request Linn as your guide. He's personable, knowledgeable, great smile, and excellent communication skills. Linn, thank you for your hospitality.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Davidtravels001
Reviewed August 29, 2019

I had a Myanmar trip with my daughter 9 years old. She was not used to monsoon weather and I was worried, however one day tour in Yangon with Mr. Linn and Mr. Khin made our trip excellent and enjoyable. They prepare for water bottles, wipes, and always care about our condition. I definitely recommend the travel agency! Thank you for the great experience.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

1 day in Yangon It was a very fun time for my wife and I. Travel here We got a guide/driver named Mr.Saw who brought us complete trip. If we going to Yangon again, we would have him take the tour again.

Date of experience: April 2019