All reviews inya lake nyi nyi shopping mall lake view vietnamese restaurant laundry service gym and swimming pool room service construction site min min excellent hotel business trip breakfast buffet house keeping modern hotel special thanks f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great choice . The hotel is in a good location and if you are lucky you get a lake view . The staff go out of their way to be helpful and I found them to be very accommodating . Highly recommended for business or pleasure .

Trip type: Traveled on business
MeliaYGN, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear V7991AYjonathanw,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Many thanks for taking the time to post your great review. I have passed your compliments on to all teams that made your stay enjoyable; it is indeed very motivating for us to have our efforts appreciated.

I, on behalf of Melia family, look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is lovely and you've never seen a breakfast buffet like this one!

Nandar, Nyi Nyi and all of the housekeeping staff are terrific. Such great service. They even left roses in my room one day.

Dear Jessica Z,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review; I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I have passed your compliments on to the entire team; especially Nandar and Nyi Nyi who are both very happy to know that their efforts have been recognized.

Once again, thank you for recommending us. I, along with the entire Melia Yangon team look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 11 days in December 2019 and 7 days in January 2020. The hotel is situated across from Inya Lake and has a beautiful view. Its literally just a few steps away from Myanmar Plaza where you can shop, eat or meet friends if you don't want to eat at the hotel. The hotel staff are friendly and absolutely wonderful. Rooms are spacious, clean, and bed linens are always fresh. Make sure you read the little card on the bedside table for change of bed linen and towels and help save the environment. Take the kickboxing class with instructor Tin Zaw Latt on Saturdays. The other staff at the Gym (Zaw Ye, So Pyay, Win Tun, Alex, La Min, Naing, Min Thein, Ye Tut are all very good and helpful especially Zaw Ye,
Definitely stay here every time I am in Yangon.

Date of stay: December 2019
MeliaYGN, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sandar S,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the time with us in terms of services and facilities; especially that you found very convenient location, that you found beautiful view & friendly staff, that you enjoyed spacious & clean room and that you experienced great kickboxing class.

I have shared your compliment words with the entire team; particularly on to Tin Zaw Latt, Zaw Ye, So Pyay, Win Tun, Alex, La Min, Naing, Min Thein and Ye Tut who have done extraordinary efforts during your stay. Indeed they are delighted to know that their efforts have been recognized.

I, on behalf of Melia family, look forward to welcoming you back for another visit at Melia Yangon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Melia was our first impression of Myanmar and they didn't disappoint. Everything was 1st class. Staff, room, service, breakfast there is absolutely nothing you could point out to improve. Thanks for the warm and friendly welcome and for a wonderful customer experience and the truly memorable experience.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Matthias Z,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

I, along with the entire team are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in terms of services and facilities. Our goal is always to make sure that all our guests have a wonderful experience; to achieve this is the greatest motivation for our daily effort.

We can't wait to receive you back for another visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Mr Nyi Nyi handled my laundry request very well even if my request was kinda late time!

My room keeper, ms thin zar lin cleaned my room very well. definitely going to use Melia hotel for my business trips

Dear yukia2016,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in terms of services and facilities.

It is my greatest pleasure to pass your compliments words on to Nyi Nyi and Thinzar Lin who have done extraordinary effort during your stay.