Tripadvisor
Yangon (Rangoon)
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews inya lake nyi nyi shopping mall lake view vietnamese restaurant laundry service gym and swimming pool room service construction site min min excellent hotel business trip breakfast buffet house keeping modern hotel special thanks f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is lovely and you've never seen a breakfast buffet like this one!

Nandar, Nyi Nyi and all of the housekeeping staff are terrific. Such great service. They even left roses in my room one day.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
MeliaYGN, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jessica Z,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review; I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I have passed your compliments on to the entire team; especially Nandar and Nyi Nyi who are both very happy to know that their efforts have been recognized.

Once again, thank you for recommending us. I, along with the entire Melia Yangon team look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 11 days in December 2019 and 7 days in January 2020. The hotel is situated across from Inya Lake and has a beautiful view. Its literally just a few steps away from Myanmar Plaza where you can shop, eat or meet friends if you don't want to eat at the hotel. The hotel staff are friendly and absolutely wonderful. Rooms are spacious, clean, and bed linens are always fresh. Make sure you read the little card on the bedside table for change of bed linen and towels and help save the environment. Take the kickboxing class with instructor Tin Zaw Latt on Saturdays. The other staff at the Gym (Zaw Ye, So Pyay, Win Tun, Alex, La Min, Naing, Min Thein, Ye Tut are all very good and helpful especially Zaw Ye,
Definitely stay here every time I am in Yangon.

Dear Sandar S,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the time with us in terms of services and facilities; especially that you found very convenient location, that you found beautiful view & friendly staff, that you enjoyed spacious & clean room and that you experienced great kickboxing class.

I have shared your compliment words with the entire team; particularly on to Tin Zaw Latt, Zaw Ye, So Pyay, Win Tun, Alex, La Min, Naing, Min Thein and Ye Tut who have done extraordinary efforts during your stay. Indeed they are delighted to know that their efforts have been recognized.

I, on behalf of Melia family, look forward to welcoming you back for another visit at Melia Yangon.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

The Melia was our first impression of Myanmar and they didn't disappoint. Everything was 1st class. Staff, room, service, breakfast there is absolutely nothing you could point out to improve. Thanks for the warm and friendly welcome and for a wonderful customer experience and the truly memorable experience.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Matthias Z,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

I, along with the entire team are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in terms of services and facilities. Our goal is always to make sure that all our guests have a wonderful experience; to achieve this is the greatest motivation for our daily effort.

We can't wait to receive you back for another visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Mr Nyi Nyi handled my laundry request very well even if my request was kinda late time!

My room keeper, ms thin zar lin cleaned my room very well. definitely going to use Melia hotel for my business trips

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
MeliaYGN, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear yukia2016,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in terms of services and facilities.

It is my greatest pleasure to pass your compliments words on to Nyi Nyi and Thinzar Lin who have done extraordinary effort during your stay.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We had another good time at Melia. I'd like to make special mention of the good service. Oscar thanks he was always there when I needed support. The Level and its team is always outstanding. I'm in Vietnam right now and when I think of the Melia Vietnam Restaurant "Lantern", I can only say "Good quality and clean"

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Traveljo275,

Warmest greetings from Melia Yangon!

It is very nice to read your positive review; especially compliments on to Oscar who has done extraordinary effort during your stay. I also would like to thank you for sharing your opinion about The Level and our signature restaurant "The Lantern".

Again, thank you very much for your recommendations.

We can't wait to receive you back for another visit at Melia Yangon.