“Lousy Service”

Beijing Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food was very good, but the service was lousy and the appearance of their waiters was very sloppy, making you wonder what the kitchen looked like too. used to love eating here, but probably won't go back.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

While eating moo shu pork I saw something that didn't seem quite right in the mix. I pulled it out and to my surprise it was a chunk of concrete. It was triangular shaped about one long and 3/4 inch thick. I told waitress at neighboring table and she took back to the kitchen. My waiter never came back nor did the manager. At dinners end, the waiter brought me a ticket for full price much to my dismay. I said that I had a rock in my food and asked if he knew about it and he said no and gave me a dirty look. I said I wouldn't pay more than half since I only ate that much. Then I went to pay and the manager gave me bill fir half my moo shu pork. I told her I dud feel I should have to pay for my meal and asked if she knew about the rock. She said yes, all the while never making eye contact. She then comped my moo shu but said I had to pay for my hot and sour soup. To keep my anger within I just paid for the soup and told her that she had lost a customer for life. She did not seem to care. I eat at Bejing in both El Dorado and Augusta quite frequently. I will not again. Surprisingly, I never got an apology from anyone for the rock in my food. Glad I didn't bite it. I am sure I would have had t pay my own dental bills. Quite rude and unapologetic sums it up pretty well fir their major mistake.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

The food here is consistently good. Locally owned restaurant with fast service.