“Hair in the tub drain and dirty towels”

Lehrs Motel Augusta
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Augusta
Winnemucca, Nevada
“Hair in the tub drain and dirty towels”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I hate to rate it this way but we were there several years ago and thought why not..let's stay there again..When we got there after having reservations made we found that the room was still in process of being cleaned..no problem. We watched this poor older woman who certainly couldn't bend over leave our room and go over to the other side of the motel. The lady inside the office called her and told her to get back over to our room as we were waiting. She did and after about 10 min said it was all done. Bed was made and everything appeared fine. Later when we were washing our hands for dinner found that there was no new soap only the one in the bathtub that had been used by the previous renter. The next morning as I am going to take a shower I found the towel to go one the floor looked like it wasn't washed and that someone had changed their oil with it. The tub wasn't draining so I thought i'd take a look before my wife got in. There was all kinds of hair in the tub..I showed my wife and thought she was going to gag! This place was not clean.

The other thing it looked like the local druggies and drunks had rented a party room. Not that they were loud but definitely low life people. Glad that we weren't next to them!

On the plus, it did have micowave, tv and refrigerator..no hair dryer..I would not stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Kenneth K

Couples
Solo

Been to Lehrs Motel Augusta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lehrs Motel Augusta

Property: Lehrs Motel Augusta
Address: 212 W 7th Ave, Augusta, KS 67010
Location: United States > Kansas > Augusta
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Augusta
Hotel Class:2 star — Lehrs Motel Augusta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lehrs Motel Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.