“A Complete Surprise!”
Review of Beachhouse Bar & Cafe - CLOSED

Beachhouse Bar & Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Situated on Pango beach, Beachhouse offers relaxed dining with your toes in the sand. Daily specials and happy hour with resident DJs playing the most chilled out holiday beats on the weekend. We cater for every occasion, from casual lunches on the beach to corporate functions and weddings.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Tucked away where no one knows if it is really there, there was a pleasant surprise of a chilled out restaurant/café style. Very relaxed atmosphere. I was also delighted that the value is excellent for Port Vila. It was just opened when I visited for lunch so they were getting it together though the staff were good and the food I found was clean, fresh and tasty! I am your traditional meat eater, but my wife said to try something vegetarian as a joke, anyway I tried a vegetarian wrap and it was sensational. I was truly amazed, it was so tasty! You can build your own meal as well pick a protein/vegies etc...

A must try if you are out Pango way when in Port Vila.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Finding reasonably priced food in Port Vila is a tough find, and I was glad we came across this place tucked between the Surfside Villas and Breakas Resort while on a recent trip to Vanuatu. The location of this cafe is wonderful, dining on the sand overlooking the surf with candlelight flickering is just delightful. The staff were very friendly and the food was the best I tasted while on our trip. The pizzas are great, mojitos are impressive and value for money is outstanding!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stumbled on this cafe when we checking out surfside villas and decided to comeback for dinner that evening as it was the perfect location and the price was more reasonable than any others we'd seen in port villa. We were thinking because of the price it may have been average food but were pleasantly surprised with how nice it was.If i can make a suggestion the local bred steak was beautiful!!We enjoyed it so much that we went back the next evening and had the same good experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

What more can you expect,. This was near to perfect . I thought the " mix and match " menu a brilliant idea. Nothing was too much trouble for Carl, Celine and the rest of the staff. We were told that there was free wifi without us asking , and the cleanest and nicest toilets we have encountered in port vila. It is these little extra things that make a big difference. The meals were very nice and the setting is magic, we started by sitting outside next to the beach but moved inside as the weather cooled down, still great sea views. We thought the prices very reasonable. I hope this new cafe / bar does well, they deserve to do so.

1  Thank Susansuh
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed at Breaks Beach in April and only discovered the treasure right next door on the last couple of days. This new cafe has tables right on, or overlooking on the beautiful Breakas Beach. The food was fantastic and the service was friendly.
I didn't realise it had a bar as well, as it is hidden behind a wall. I would have stayed and sat at the bar for longer if i could have looked out across the beach.