Cocomo Resort
Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$156
$148
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Hotel And Casino(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$132
$110
Hotels.com
Nasama Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$115
$106
$248
$235
  • Breakfast included
Erakor Island Resort & Spa(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Beachfront
The Melanesian Port Vila(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$106
$82
Agoda.com
$61
$59
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$184
$176
$68
$54
  • Pool
Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
$154
$123
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssister hotellocal childrenfisherakor islandtwo storeysmall poolfull kitchenbiggest assettankyu tumasbeautiful weddingbedroom apartmenthome away from homepleasure of stayingspecial thankslocal supermarketblue lagoonstaff were amazing
Reviewed November 29, 2010

We got married at Lagoon Beach on 10/10/10 - the most popular day this year to get married. Even though there were four weddings at the resort that week and one even on the same day as mine, Naomi and her staff made me and my guests feel like we were the only people at the resort and as if we were their main priority, even though that can't be possible as the resort was booked out and there were many other brides that they were dealing with. No question was too trivial for us to ask, no request too large. We were always greeted with a smile and genuine kindness. This was coupled with professionalism, pride in their work and attention to detail which is sometimes lacking in a laid back island setting. Some of our guests had never travelled overseas before but the family friendly and beautiful resort made them feel right at home and they are already planning their next trip! The resort grounds are just lovely and many brides actually come to get photos in the gardens. I was a very detail orientated bride who changed her mind often and had high standards but once I met with Naomi when we arrived, I immediately relaxed and the resort exceded all of my very high expectations. The cafe food was also lovely and having the option to cook for yourself or even use the bbq was great. I also like the fact that they give back to the local community by way of the kindy on the grounds. It is a resort with heart. A huge Thank You to all. We will be back! Feel free to view our wedding and see the layout of the resort on Youtube on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb6EKKI-8oU

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MandyMelb
Reviewed November 24, 2010

We had our second part of our Vanuatu holiday here. Totally loved being near the city, close to the general store (where I got baguettes daily) and this spacious, gorgeous resort..

Our 3 year old daughter loved attending Coconut Kindy for local kids and visitors. Blended right in! So we adults had a few hours of peace in the mornings. The lagoon is not exactly for swimming but kayaking is great and some nice restaurants along the road nearby. Villa Chaumiere and Starfish Cove are both great. There is a bar/restaurant in the resort but the food is more casual.

The playground was great for the little one.. The flying fox kept some older kids happy too. I totally recommend this place for families who want the extra luxury of having a small kitchen and also easy access to room service. My husband was happy about the air conditioning in the bedrooms. My daughter got a water-borne infection on her feet (earlier on the trip) probably from having broken skin in the first place, but Naomi and staff were all helpful organising medicine and doctor visit. Thank you guys for making our holiday so special!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank poopieandbobs
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Lagoon Beach Resort was a fantastic place to stay. This was our first time to
Vanuatu, my brother was getting married at the resort. The apartments were self contained, very modern and beautiful, views of the lagoon. The staff were very helpful, especially Naomi, Felix, Alice and Wesley. Best place for a wedding on the lagoon. Not far from town, just step outside on to the road and straight away a bus would come along to take you where ever you wanted to go. My 2 boys had a great time, on the lagoon, pool, Coconut Kids Club, playground, movie night, canoeing, what more can you ask for. Can't wait to go back again, best experience ever.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Dell46
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We previously stayed here in 2008 and it really is a top spot for a holiday. The location is just out of town but so accessible to everywhere. The resort driver Wesley is probably the safest driver I ever had in Port Vila, very knowledgable and very helpful.
The new 'honeymoon' type suites look fantastic and the inclusions are such quality that would put many 5 star Aussie hotels to shame.
Great new kids club well frequented by guests and local children alike, never saw a fight once. Never saw a child crying at the club either...how do they do this???? Just all round happiness.
The Nakamal still has quality meals at reasonable prices, the breakfasts are wonderful especially the banana pancakes made by the very talented Lolia. Her choc mud cake is quite decadent.
Whilst I was there she was making a 'white' chocolate WEDDING mudcake but I couldn't wangle an invitation so I can only imagine.
As usual, everything in the apartment worked, no blown lights, hot water on demand, air con perfect.
I wish to thank Cris and George and the team at LBR for a wonderful week of relaxation.
Keep doing what you're doing because it's perfect.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 27, 2010

My husband and I and our 2 teenage children (16 and 17) stayed for 7 days and we could not have asked for a better place to stay. It's not a huge resort, but it had everything that we needed. The apartments were well equipped, clean and comfortable. Our apartment had a lovely view of the lagoon and the beautifully kept gardens. We ate at the cafe most nights and tried most of dishes on the menu - I recommend the yummy Chicken Curry!! Sitting by the pool with a cocktail or a Tusker after a busy day out was just what we needed and while the pool isn't huge, it was certainly big enough to keep our kids amused and us cool and comfortable.

The Manager, Naomi and her daughters made us feel at home and our kids quickly made friends and spent time with them playing volley ball, ping pong and swimming in the lagoon and pool. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to help you. Thank you to Felix for our welcome and tour recommendations and to Naomi for setting up an impromptu movie night on our last evening.

We'll be back :)