We have just had two weeks at the Blue Pango my wife and I and our 10 year old son.We went to Vanuatu to relax and give our boy a taste of island life, will we scored a 10 in both The island kids next door played with our son from day light to dark great to see kids playing without the playstation or TV and we just kicked back. Town is 5 mins by bus or 45 min walk Local produce is good and cheap market for fruit and vegie and the number 2 bon marchea for meat and beer wine.
Soloman the owner is a top man very helpful and will sort out any issuses that may come up
The rooms are clean and serviced everyday. We self catered most nights and with the organic beef,fish and fresh produce and Breakfast cost $4 for one of the best fruit salad I have ever made you would be mad not tocook in or use the barbque Hired a car for two days best way to see the island tours can get expensive.
Blue pango motel is great for a family on a budget we all had a great holiday and meet some interesting people Spoke to people in the big resorts they didnt get to meet the local folk like we did which was a big part of making our holiday so good. If the world could be half as happy as these people man we would have a happy Earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Blue Pango Motel. Located in Port Vila, 5 minutes from the City centre, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet of Vanuatu. Sat in a tranquil location overlooking the ocean with beach access, We have five triple private rooms, four double private rooms,and two 5 bunk-bed shared dormitories. All rooms have their own kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, gas stove and sink. There are also extra communal cooking facilities complete with cooking utensils provided. All private rooms have their own ensuite with hot shower and flush toilet. The dormitories have a shared shower/toilet. All rooms have fans and windows are protected with mosquito screens and have shutter style wooden vents to let the cool breeze in. There is a cool North Easterly breeze most of the year. Free wifi available. Secluded terrace with outdoor seating. Due to Cyclone Pam our swimming pool is non-operational but will be available from December 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Pango Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pango Hotel Port Vila
- Blue Pango Motel Vanuatu/Port Vila