Stayed here in May 2014 with the whole family myself , wife, son 23, daughter 25 and her partner. We spent two and a half weeks in Vanuatu coming and going from Port Vila each time returning to the Pacific Apartments. No use looking for anything better, clean, well furnished, spacious and excellent value. The staff where very helpful, friendly and more than accommodating with our comings and goings. The location is 4Km from town sitting across the lagoon from Erakor Island. Town is still easily accessible by bus cost AD$1.50 per person each way. The outer reef has excellent snorkelling (swell permitting) which you can reach with the kayaks at the apartments. A short bus ride down the road is Pango point where there are some excellent restaurants (Stone grill , Breakkas, ask the staff for more). In Port Vila try the Japanese Restaurant Kanpai. If you want to take any tours I would suggest using Island Holiday Tours and Big Blue for diving. We definetely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila