We visited Vanuatu for our office Christmas party so we had to house 9 people. We decided on Pacific Lagoon Apartments from the reviews and it fit into our budget. We loved it! It may not suit everyone as it is not 5 star, for us it was great because it was a small resort, it had a central area near the pool to hang out and it was right on the water. Only a cheap bus ride to Port Vila. Chris the manager is a great bloke and was very helpful in advising us different places to eat etc. and he sorted us out with fresh coconuts to drink and eat. I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila