At this price we weren't expecting much, but we weren't expecting to be told not to leave shoes or laundry outside as there was a public walkway 10 metres from our room. Nor were we expecting a thick layer of dust on the hairdryer and light switches in the kitchen so dirty that it made me glad we took some hand sanitiser. My brother had sheets with a suspicious looking stain on them and a lovely surprise when he opened his bedside drawer and found a used cotton bud. The kitchen was so small dark and dismal the thought of cooking there was ridiculous. The amenities were so poor we left after one night after paying for 4. We booked for 4 people - there was no room for 4 people to sit inside. For not much more money you can stay in much better - DON'T BOTHER.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila