We have just arrived home after spending 7 nights at Pacific Lagoon over the Christmas break. Our 22 year old daughter and ourselves were very comfortably accommodated in the 2 bedroom villa. It was self contained, immaculately clean and the beds were very comfortable.
The staff were very welcoming and warm. It really felt like Vanuatu there and the lagoon and ocean views were an added bonus. The pool was clean and sparkling and only 5 mins into town on a bus at the front gate.
We loved it and cant wait to return for a longer holiday next time.
Chris the manager was very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Lilly from the office was very patient and sweet with me when I changed my mind about tours and she had to rebook several times!
The lovely girls who cleaned our accommodation were very friendly and we felt that we were very safe there. The night security man was also lovely and although there does not seem to be any security issues there, he was always around the corner if you needed him. We left our belongings out when we went out for the day and did not even lock the doors in the end, as we felt very comfortable to relax in this lovely place.
You can walk to other resorts and also a short boat trip ( 5 mins) to Erakor Island.
I would highly recommend this Pacific Lagoon if you want a relaxed environment away from the big 5 star resorts . Great for families and couples or for 4 adults. We looked at other big resorts and although they have impressive decor and gardens and large multiple pools/bars, they did not offer what we were looking for. None offered the views we had or the room. The decor is simple and clean, which we liked. There are fly screens and air-conditioning, however we did not end up using the air conditioning at all as the villa was cool enough.
All in all I think it was wonderful and was very impressed and we will return and stay in the same place next time. Great Value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila