If you would like a self contained private family or couples villa then this is the place to go. It's centrally located lots to do there and around this wonderful place. The staff are so welcoming and caring its great they get out and talk to anyone. We meet a few people that stayed a couple of places away from us at warrick le lagon they said it was great but so expensive that they didn't eat there well we never had a problem we bought food and drink at the supermarket and cooked a few nights and went out to different places across the island. I can't speak highly of this place and also how clean it was. I will be going back as I think it was the best place to stay after looking at a few other places I was going to book and lily and Chris made everyone fill so welcome and even came out to have a cricket match and yes lily you should play in the women's Vanuatu team great batting and throwing. Anyway we will see you soon with the rest of the family.
Kristy, Nick, Emily and Heather
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila