We recently booked two apartments for 6 nights ...... we were right on the lagoon with fantastic views across to Erakor island and a short walk at low tide to Le Lagon we were attending a wedding there but found the cost of Le Lagon prohibitive with a family of seven.
The apartments were clean and certainly big enough , beds were comfy ...yes there was a couple of minor things like the catch on the back (or is it front) door and the pool was cloudy but all in all for the money spent it was overall very good.
The staff were fantastic and very friendly and there is security on site in the evenings , Bessie organised a fantastic driver for us for a round island day trip and even lent us an esky to take drinks and snacks with us
buses into town were plentiful , just walk up to the end of the driveway and the free wifi was an added bonus
I base my ratings on whether i would stay there again....and the answer is yes definately
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila