Benjor Beach Club - WOW! In desperate need of a truly relaxing break - yeah, a HOLIDAY I believe it used to be called - I was not disappointed. Dilemma after dilemma confronted me from time of arrival: What to choose from the exquisite menu, Where to sit in the gorgeous open-air restaurant to ensure the best view for the time of day, Which cocktail to try, and Which wine from the extensive list would best complement my meal? Fortunately, there was always help at hand! The staff at Benjor? Rate them World-Class! They're absolutely committed to ensuring your every whim is catered for. Each time I'd come back from a morning or day of 'gruelling' adventuring, I was greeted by a fresh towel, crisply made bed, and a stunning floral arrangement clipped from the local surrounds. Happy hour? Man! I was happy for the whole 264 hours I was there! My bed was so comfy I didn't want to get out, but I didn't want to miss a second of any day. The weather wasn't that great, but every effort was made by the Benjor Team to ensure I enjoyed my stay. Their recommendations of great places to visit ranged from sightseeing, and active stuff like kayaking, great walks and the best places for scuba/snorkelling (which turned out to be right on the doorstep!) - even a "ME" day at a Spa! ooohh how indulgent! Going by the day's forecast, they developed my 'list of possibilities' from fabulous restaurants at spectacular locations around the island, Cascade Falls (OMG everyone must do it!), the 'coral gardens' in Havannah Harbour, or the best place to sit and read a book out of the breeze, under a shady tree and just listen to the lapping of the sea - actually I never finished that book as I was so relaxed I kept dozing off! I don't think I've ever been anywhere where people actually seem pleased to see you - they SMILE - yeah, All The Time! And the house-staff sing whilst they're working - that was the coolest thing to wake up to after a 'nano nap'! Oh!!! That, and the pesky sound of the sea and the occasional dropping coconut - yeah, what an annoying disruption to my "Z" time! Moreover, nothing was too much effort - all I had to do was ask! I could ramble on for hours about how fantastic this place is, but I don't want too many people discovering my little secret... My précis: If you want a Low Budget "Booze Up" with crowds, noise, and heaps to "not do", go to Benidorm. If you want a Megabux Boutique Break, maybe the starchy pristine-ness of St Barts or Bora Bora are more your style. But if you want a great value, fair dinkum HOLIDAY where YOU get to choose, I can't recommend Benjor highly enough! Seriously - put your watch on Vanuatu time and book into Benjor: I arrived DIstressed and left DE-stressed! Only 364 sleeps till I can go back! TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila