My husband and I have just returned from 6 days at Benjor. Unfortunately we only had 2 fine days during that time but amazingly it didn't seem to matter. On arrival we were warmly greeted with a welcome drink by managers, Eva and Kevin, who proceeded to fill us in on everything we needed to know about Port Vila and the resort. They then escorted us to our bungalow which was spacious, clean and overlooking the sea. The resort is situated on 23 acres and so there is plenty of space between bungalows which affords everyone quietness and privacy. The restaurant is open all day; the service is friendly and the food is delicious - so much so that we ate there every night rather than go elsewhere. The pool area overlooks the sea and has plenty of lounges for relaxing. At high tide great snorkelling is to be had right outside the resort although it is sometimes a bit choppy for good visibility. If this happens head to Hideaway Island which is 5 minutes away and has a sheltered side where lots of tropical fish swim around the coral and is excellent for snorkelling or diving. Cascade Waterfalls are also 5 minutes away from the resort and are a must-see when in Vanuatu. The resort has a tennis and volleyball court, mini putt-putt, petanque and outdoor checkers if you feel like something more active. The resort is about 15-20 minutes out of Port Vila which might not suit some people, particularly those after an active nightlife. However it is very easy to get transport into town and to be honest, once I had seen the town I was very happy to get back to the peace and tranquility of Benjor. The resort may not be billed as five star but the experience was!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila