I must have been one of the people to stay just after Bruce and Sally the new managers started. Don't know about the people before but these ones are very friendly and tried to acccommodate all my requests. The people of Vanuatu are simply stunning - very friendly with the best smiles. My room was very large with a great deck looking at Mele Bay. I did have to ask for extra towels half way through my stay but these were given to me with a smile so no problem really. The grounds are really lovely - well planted and all fronting the ocean. I did alot of action related activities including snorkeling from Benjor and the kayak tour run from Benjor's beach - both great. I can also reccomend a trip to the Beach bar located a short bus ride from for the Fire Dancing night. This is good clean budget/middle of the road accommodation and being all ocean front with a nice restaurant and pool - couldn't really go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila