I recently spent a week at Benjor Beach Club and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
The gardens are beautifully kept and add to the stunning ocean views and tropical setting.
I ate at the resorts restaurant every day I was there, the food was delicious, the service was consistently excellent, the staff were always friendly and made us feel welcome and comfortable. It was so relaxing being able to lounge around on the outdoor lounge suites with a couple of drinks before dinner looking out across the ocean. The music and lighting contributed to the happy and chilled out atmosphere.
The staff were attentive, considerate and helpful, giving us useful information about the area. We booked an "around the island" tour through Benjor which we found to be cheaper than the equivalent tour booked through other avenues. We found management to be very approachable and nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Benjor Beach Club for a wonderful and memorable holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila