Have had an incredible experience staying at Benjor.
A huge thank you to the Managers, Allan and Bec, they made our stay so enjoyable.
Especially to Allan, thank you as you always were willing to go that extra step out of your way to ensure our every need was taken care of and pointed us in the right direction for any tours or places that would suit our interests !
We had unbelievable meals every day, especially the Steak & Seafood !
The New Zealand Oysters here are fantastic, my friends and I had the pleasure of indulging in plenty and all the specials available on the menu, of which we must have gone through them all and would gone for 2nds if we had any room left ! !
Thank you Allan for being open to talk and share your wealth of wisdom and some comical life experiences with us which made us feel very special.
It was a real pleasure to have the company of such exceptional managers at the resort on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila