In March 2014 we returned to Paradise cove for the second time. We loved our first family holiday at Paradise cove three years ago but this time it was exceptional. The improvements that have been made by the new owners have given the resort a warm and sophisticated facelift whilst still maintaining it's indigenous and cultural charm. The accommodation is pleasurably comfortable with modern appliances. Each bungalow is beautifully decorated with local art, quality linen and pillows, comfortable beds, timber ceiling fans and fresh flowers daily. Beyond the bungalow the grounds and gardens have been manicured and maintained with meticulous attention to detail right down to the to the jetty where you can launch yourself into the crystal clear ocean. The reef right in-front of the resort is up there with the best on the island with visibility up to 10meters +.
At 5pm you will hear the echo of beating drum, which means it's time to swim back to shore, rinse off in the coral made out door shower that bathes you via a bamboo spout and join the rest of the guests at the resorts impressive "Nakamal" (meeting place) for a drink and a chat. Once you have had dinner cooked by one of Vanuatu's best chefs, be sure to hang about and enjoy the setting. The sunsets are some of the best I've ever seen and be sure to look up at the brilliant night sky. Paradise Cove is definitely a destination I would recommend for so many different reasons but above all it's what a holiday should be, perfect for families, couples or friends. Giovanni, Rosa & Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila